Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In What Order Do the Pretty Little Liars Books Go?

I have seriously had the hardest time ever finding a good list of the Pretty Little Liars books in chronological order. If you had that problem too, I'm here to help.
#0. Ali's Pretty Little Lies
"I'm Ali and I'm fabulous."
This one is a prequel so you could read it last or first or in between. I'd wait to read it until at least after you finish "Wanted" (#8) so it doesn't ruin the story.
#1. Pretty Little Liars
"It's not over until I say it is."
#2. Flawless
"Never judge a book by its cover."
#3. Perfect
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."
#4. Unbelievable
"Never underestimate a pretty little liar."
#4½. Pretty Little Secrets
"It's so much more fun to be naughty . . . ."
#5. Wicked
"Never say never."
#6. Killer
"Someone is dying to talk."
#7. Heartless
"Every pretty girl is a heartbreaker."
#8. Wanted
"Be careful what you wish for."
At last! When you finish this one, you can read the prequels!

#9. Twisted
"The best secrets are the most twisted."
#10. Ruthless
"Guilty until proven innocent."
#11. Stunning
"I've got my eye on you."
#12. Burned
"Four liars are about to get burned."
#13. Crushed
This one will be released June 4th, 2013.

If the patterns with the other books are anything to go off, there should be another three books after this one.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou! I couldn't find a decent list of what order the books go in. If you read the books will it spoil the tv show?

    ReplyDelete